Do you have a fun summer party, get together, or house party you’re attending or hosting? Why not create a simple cheezy jalapeño appetizer that’s going to get everyone Lit? I Love using this recipe for Super Bowl parties too.
• 10 Jalapeños, cut in half length wise and seeds removed
• 1 tub non-dairy cream cheese (you’ll use half-so you can also double this recipe)
• 1/2 C. Dairy free cheese (I like Daiya pepper jack shreds)
• 1/4 C. Nutritional Yeast
• 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
– preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Rinse and slice jalapeños in half, remove seeds and any white extra flesh inside.
– Place jalapeños on a baking dish and bake for 6 minutes.
– Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a spoon or spatula while jalapeños get a quick pre bake.
– Let jalapeños cool, then fill them with the mixture.
– For added cheezy look place a few shreds of cheese on each jalapeño separately.
– Cool for 12 minutes. Take out and cool.
– Option to garnish: green onions or fakin bakin bits
*** Don’t eat before your guests arrive or before you get to the party, people WILL be disappointed….